Erin is a developer, working primarily with Microsoft SQL Server and its Business Intelligence stack. She currently works in the insurance industry but has previous experience in banking, manufacturing and healthcare. Additionally, Erin has been an application developer, using C# .Net, and a SQL Server database administrator.
Outside of work, Erin enjoys golfing, running, sightseeing and relaxing around the house. She currently lives in Minneapolis, MN.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science – Dakota State University, Madison SD
- Master’s of Science in Information Assurance – Dakota State University, Madison SD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Management and Analytics (Certified 2017 – 2019)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2016 Development (Charter member) (Certified in 2019)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2012/2014 (Certified in 2016)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Database Developer on SQL Server 2005 (Certified in 2010)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Database Administrator on SQL Server 2005 (Certified in 2007)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Windows 2000 (Certified in 2004)
“Navigating Row Level Security”
- SQL Saturday St Louis – February 8th, 2020 – Slides PDF
- PASSMN February Meeting – February 18th, 2020 – Slides PDF
(written for Superior Consulting Services while in their employment)